What a day!

Our day started at 4:00 this morning when Rory woke (after waking up MANY times during the night) crying inconsolably for over an hour. It was pitiful. She was clearly in pain and nothing I did helped at all. I was in tears just watching her. She finally fell asleep after we turned on her Korean CD, but then promptly threw up a few minutes later. She spent the rest of the day on the couch with me. It reminded me alot of when she first came home. She was attached to my body 100% of the time, would scream if Brian came near or touched her. She even slept about 4 hours this morning on me, but if I dared move a muscle, she would just sob. It was pitiful. She seemed a bit better this evening and even ate some goldfish and drank a few swallows of juice. We've got a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning so they can look at her ears again since we had to stop the antibiotic with all the vomiting and diarrhea going on. I'm really hoping she's not dehydrated. She has hardly eaten or drank anything at all in the past 48 hours. I did put her down in the crib at 7:30 (normal time) and she went down without a fight so hopefully tonight will be a bit better.

I'm going to go crash and maybe treat myself to ice cream. I think I earned it today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel