Wednesday

We survived the first day home together, but barely! Camden was definitely in a rotten mood and difficult all day. Rory was clingy because she's used to having me to herself. Rory has taken a 3 hour nap every day for the last 3 weeks until yesterday. Yesterday's nap was only a little over an hour. It could be due to the fact that Camden kept calling out from his room (during his "quiet" time), "Is it time yet" "When can I have a snack?" "Is Rory up yet?" I think it's just going to take a little time for everyone to become adjusted to our new schedule.

Our meeting with the caseworker went really well. She said Rory is doing very well and for the development checklist, she only had two things on her list that Rory isn't doing, and the list was for a 24-month old. I think I talked her ear off. Hey, it was adult conversation!

Today is already off to a better start. The kiddos both slept until 6:30, and woke up in good moods. They're actually playing together right now (GASP!). I need to grocery shop, so it should be an adventure with both of them. We've only taken both of them once, and Brian said never again! If we're going to have anything other than peanut butter sandwiches for supper, though, I better venture out.

Here are a few pictures from yesterday.

Does she look relaxed or what?

Both looking at the camera and smiling!

This outfit screamed sunshine to me.

Comments

Wendy said…
That FACE screams sunshine!! :) :) Just gorgeous!! Glad you survived your first day. Praying as I think of you at the grocery store. lol!! ;)
T-Ball practice tonight...I responded on my blog, but didn't know if you would see it. ;)
KrisJ said…
Precious! Good luck with the grocery shopping... let them help put things in the cart, then they feel like big helpers!
Anonymous said…
Great pictures once again! I agree with Wendy; that face screams sunshine!! Both your kids are so cute!
Oh, yeah, and---go Broncos!!! :o)
Kelly (holt bb)

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel