Cranky Morning

We had a pie auction after church last night so Rory and Camden both got to bed late last night, and they are cranky this morning! Camden is off to school for "fun day." It's the last day of the year, and they have big inflatables and games all day.

Rory and I are going to Nashville to pick up our pictures from Angie, return a few things at Target, pick up my books from the library, and look at frames at Michaels. That's alot of in and out of the carseat!

I've been paying a few bills online this morning and realized that the MRI I had last month was denied for some reason by our insurance, and we owe $1,835!! I'm going to be on the phone fighting this for sure because they approved the MRI before I had it. I probably wouldn't have had it since it's preventative if it weren't covered. And to top it off, we finally got our stimulus check, and it was about half of what we were expecting. Oh, money troubles!

I have lots more pictures from the weekend to share, but for now you'll have to settle for this layout.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel