Last day of school!

We've had fairly quiet days around here. Well, not quiet exactly, but uneventful. It's going to be quite an adjustment for Camden to not be in school every day surrounded by his friends. He keeps asking us when he's going back to school. We've spent alot of time outside since our days have been so nice, and they both really enjoy that.

I took a late walk with Mayme last night and didn't get home until 8:30. The walk was so good. I needed the exercise and really needed the adult conversation! The result, however, was that I was wide awake until well after 1:00 a.m. I'm such a night owl, although I really try not to stay up too late because, ironically enough, my munchkins are both serious early risers. I did get to sleep until 6:00 this morning, which isn't too bad.

Today is Brian's last day of school. He actually finished up yesterday, but he has to pass out report cards this morning, and then he will be officially done. He has an interview at another school this afternoon. His job situation is up in the air for next year, so we're concerned, but not overly concerned. I'm so excited that he'll be home for the next 2 months!

I have several pictures to share. I pulled out the camera yesterday while we were outside. Rory just cracks me up. She immediately goes into "cheese" and posing as soon as she sees the camera, and these are the first pictures I took.


Smelling flowers. I know - if you didn't know better, you'd think she was just making a weird face!

Camden and his sidewalk chalk creation


Comments

STUNNING and ADORABLE pictures as always!!!
So are you loving your 50mm yet?

Keep those pictures coming!
Anonymous said…
LOVE the scrap page for Mother's Day with both kids! Did I say I love it? I do.
Mom

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel