Finally Friday

Is it just me or has this been the longest week ever filled with the longest days? Maybe it's because my day starts at 5:15 a.m. and never seems to end. This is Rory's new wake-up time. How do I change this? It doesn't seem to matter what time she goes to bed, she's up soooo early. You know it's bad when I'm happy she makes it to 5:45 a.m. Oh, and yesterday. No nap. How is that possible? That means I was on kid duty from 5:30 a.m. until 8:00 p.m. (because she wouldn't go to sleep early either). That is a long day. And she doesn't like TV (believe me, I've tried) or to play by herself. And Brian had a meeting at school and didn't get home until 8:00 p.m. I think I need a break.

There is nothing on the agenda today besides the lovely to-do list below. The lists have seriously helped me this week. For anyone worried that it actually takes me all day to accomplish these few things, I'm doing more than this, but these are the things that I tend to procrastinate doing, so it's a good reminder for me.

Rory is currently laying on the floor propped up on her hand fascinated by Camden's Hot Wheels. I'm going to advantage of the peace and quiet and take a shower without company. Maybe the Hot Wheels will wear her out and she'll actually sleep today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel