Mortified

When I left the house this afternoon to pick up Camden, I decided to stop by the consignment store and pick up my hangers and tote, go to the martial arts place and ask about lessons for Camden. After I made these two stops, I picked up Camden from school, ran to Sonic for a drink for Brian, then stopped by Brian's school so that he could see the kids for a bit. As I walked into his room, I realized my pants were unzipped. Who knows how long they'd been that way. Isn't this supposed to be a boy problem?

Comments

Chels said…
Lol... don't feel bad, that happens to me all the time.
Joy said…
We must be related!! :) I think it's called "having 2 kids" ;)
Mayme said…
At least you noticed before you went into the room with a bunch of 4th graders. They would have loved that! It's called having too much on your plate and sometimes forgetting the simple things. I know it well:)

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel