Tuesday

Well, I thought today was going to be a good day - the first "well" day with Rory in a while, but she is Miss Cranky Pants today and hasn't left my lap for a second. I think part of it is the fact that we had to take Camden to school because Brian had an early meeting. So getting all three of us dressed and ready and out the door by 7:45 was not easy. I'm not much of a morning person, and Rory is a pretty slow-mover as well, and it wasn't pretty, but we did get Camden there on time. I'm paying for it now, though!

Poor Brian must have caught Rory's stomach bug because he was up last night throwing up and not feeling well. I'm really hoping the rest of us don't catch it.

Well, short today since I've got a squirmy, cranky 19 month old on my lap.

Comments

Amanda said…
Great LO! I hope the virus will pass over the rest of you. Have a great day!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel