Tragedy

I'm sure most everyone in the adoption world has heard this news by now, but my heart has been so heavy ever since I heard the news last night that Steven Curtis Chapman's youngest daughter, adopted from China, was killed in the driveway of their home. You can read the full story here. It's so hard to imagine this situation and the pain and grief that must come with it. Steven Curtis Chapman's organization Shaohannah's Hope provided a much needed grant to help bring Rory home, and he has done more than any other single person to promote and fund adoptions. I am certainly praying for them today.

Comments

Karen said…
Oh my goodness!!! I had not heard this. This is SUCH awful news... I will be praying for them. I just can't imagine how they are coping.

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel