Trip recap

I'm going to post a ton of pictures (probably family will be the only ones interested in these since there are LOTS) in several different slideshows. It was the easiest way I could think of to get lots of pictures on here.

We had a great time - it was very busy, but good. We spent Sunday afternoon and evening with my grandparents on my dad's side, and also got to see my uncle. Monday morning we left and headed to an indoor picnic (since we had storms and serious rain) at my aunt's house on my mom's side. We had lots of fun. Camden really had a blast. His two second cousins were there, and they played and played hard! Rory did really well with all the people. She was clingy and a little anxious, but not so much that we couldn't enjoy ourselves.

Monday night we went to my other set of grandparents with my parents, Micah, Becky, and their boys. I was thinking on my way home today how lucky we are to not only have such great immediate family, but to have such a wonderful extended family. It is truly a blessing.

I think Rory was happy to get home. She headed straight for her toy box and played for an hour and a half all by herself!

This is Brian's first week home from school, and it's very odd to not have plans. Well, Brian wouldn't say we don't have plans. He still has his church job and definitely will be working this summer not only at church and to get ready for his new class and the new school year, but his schedule is pretty flexible. It's kinda nice!

And now, for the pictures. I'm just going to apologize ahead of time - there are way too many. But I knew family would want to see them, and I did start off with 285, so I cut it down quite a bit if you can believe it. There are a couple that I'll put in a separate post since they're pretty darn cute, and deserve their own space.




















Comments

KrisJ said…
LOVE all the photos! Your kiddos are so adorable!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel