Out and About

Rory and I left the house at 8:06 a.m., which is early for both of us these days! We met my friend Lisa (a fellow adoptive mom) at the Starbucks in Barnes and Noble and then we all hit up Gymboree for their Friends and Family sale. I showed restraint and only used money left from Rory's shower, but I sure wanted to go crazy (and, yes, I do realize she has plenty of clothes, but I don't care!). I do have Becky picking up a few pieces for me that I couldn't find. I had planned to run a few more errands since we were out, but it was pouring down rain and I was already wet and Rory was getting tired of the stroller, so we just came home. Maybe I'll get a chance to go this weekend.

I got a call from Camden's school yesterday at lunch time saying that he had thrown up and they wanted me to come get him. Of course, I had just put Rory down for a nap, so I let her sleep for a little bit before I woke her up. I knew that Camden wasn't sick - he had just gagged himself after eating way too much pizza, Cheetos, and birthday cupcake, and I was right. He was totally fine. Brian went to church last night, and I put both kids to bed at 7:00 since they had missed their nap, and had a pretty quiet night to myself!

Since I had time, I scrapped a bit last night. Miss Mint at Peppermint Creative is having a huge sale, and since I'm lucky enough to be on her creative team, I got to scrap with the goodies first. Both of these layouts are using her new designs.


Comments

Anonymous said…
Love the scrap pages!!! Because of you I get to be grandma--what fun.

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel