Wednesday

Oh, I'm feeling so lazy and tired today. It's cold and rain out, and I' having serious trouble moving today. I was planning to grocery shop this morning, but I think I'm going to just play it by ear and see how the weather does. I'm not too eager to run errands in the rain with Rory.

Yesterday's haircut went well. She walked into that salon like she owned the place and flirted with everyone. She did cry when I put her in the chair, but settled down pretty quickly and then was fine. She looks adorable with her hair a little shorter. She looks so sweet I may never let it grow out. She charmed everyone at the shower - walked into the place and started smiling and posing and flirting with everyone. My friend Kathy had her 2 and 5 year daughters with her and the three of them played and played. It was so sweet! I want to have them move in with me if they'll play that well all the time! She has certainly never played that well with Camden!

I walked with Mayme last night after the shower and Camden told me when I left that he would give me a thousand kisses when I got home because he would miss me so much.

Here are a few pictures from yesterday.


New haircut!

After the shower -the fun is over.

Still not happy (she can turn this off and on like a faucet!).

Feeling a little better

Hurray! We're home!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Little Rory is growing up so fast...
can't wait to see her! G & G Elledge
Wendy said…
Rory certainly is a BEAUTIFUL little girl! Her haircut is very cute!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5