(stealing this idea from my creative friend C)
1. Sunday marks the end of our 28-day fast metabolism diet cleanse. Brian is down 19 lbs and I'm down 10. You better believe I'm heading straight for the coffee shop Monday morning, but I'm planning to continue the diet for a bit longer. I think. We didn't cheat even once during these 28 days, and it was tough. I wanted to stick the book into a paper shredder every time the author gushed over the luscious and scrumptious food she was telling us to eat, and I have spent an inordinate amount of time at the grocery store buying food and in the kitchen prepping food this month. The kids are so over it.
2. I am growing my hair out for the first time since I shaved it in May 2011. It is just as painful as I imagined. Bad hair is so not fun.
3. After a good start to the season, Camden's baseball team has stalled. They lost 10-0 last week, and we've had 3 games rained out since.
4. We have 3 kid events tonight. There are only 2 kids and 2 parents. You see the problem, right? We're skipping one event, unfortunately, and doing the whole divide-and-conquer thing for the other 2 events.
5. We had to replace our 20-year old heating/AC unit this week. Now that's a $4600 bill no one wants. Yikes. I'm going to appreciate the cool air this summer, though.
Brian showing Camden how to juggle, but mostly I like Camden's adoring face.