Thursday

I'm sure I say this every Thursday, but HURRAY! I'm off work for 3 days! I love my weekends!

Tomorrow is a big day for us - our first homestudy visit. I remember our first visit for Camden's adoption and how nervous I was. I don't feel any nerves at all for this one. I guess because I know what to expect this time around.

We've had people looking at the house every day this week and twice on Wednesday, so I guess that's good news.

Camden's had a rough couple of days. He came home from school Tuesday so clingy and whiny. Wednesday he came home HYPER and ended up getting caught up in a big temper tantrum before bed. This morning when he got up, he immediately went to the couch and said in a very pouty, mean voice, "I'm not talking to you." when Brian tried to cuddle with him. The morning proceeded to go downhill quickly! I'm not sure if he remembered being in trouble last night and it carried over into this morning or what, but he was so cranky, which is quite unlike him. He's usually so happy and cheerful when he wakes up. I'm hoping he'll be better tonight (as well as tomorrow when our case worker is there).

One layout to share today. This is my sweet nephew Xavier.

Comments

Bretta said…
Great layouts, Melissa!

Oh, and TAG, you're it! List five things I never knew about you.

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel