Tuesday

Camden is using the word "hate" alot these days, so we always ask him to make his point another way. So here's our conversation last night at supper:

Camden: I hate it when you give me these little plates.
Me: Excuse me?
Camden: I, uh, uh, uh, really enjoy it when you give me
these little plates, but don't do it again.

Right before I fell asleep last night, I rolled over and realized I was singing, "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" in my head. No idea where that came from! I'm almost caught up on sleep. I think I've been in bed at 11:00 for the last 3 nights so late-night Olympic must-see TV must be over.

We're meeting Joy, Ellis, and Sumner at the mall this morning. I've got to run to Target and the library as well so it will be an extended trip out of the house. Soccer practice starts tonight. Unfortunately, Brian has parent/teacher conferences so I'm on my own. Camden seems really excited, so I hope he jumps right in there and does well.

Bubblegum Princess by Gina Miller
Zoobilee Zoo papers and elements by Gina Miller

Comments

M :-) said…
Oh my gosh - Camden cracks me up!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)