Hump Day

Okay, I've decided I cannot blog at night. I've been doing it for too long in the morning. I'm still keeping (or trying to anyway) my new computer schedule, but I'll blog in the morning.

Today is pretty normal. Nothing going on except trying to get my house back in shape. It's presentable, but I'd like to get it really clean and put together before the weekend.

Camden informed Brian this week that he loves us way too much to ever move out of our house when he's a grown up. I guess we better fix up the basement. :)

Rory and Camden both slept until almost 7:00 this morning, which was so nice! And Rory woke up and actually played in her crib for a while. Ever since our WV trip, she has been jerking awake SCREAMING at naptime and in the morning. Hopefully, this is a good sign.

Here are a few pictures I took last night. Soccer practice starts next week so Brian thought we should actually pull out the soccer ball and practice a bit.





Can we say D.R.A.M.A. Q.U.E.E.N.

Comments

I love those carriers!! I think I'm going to try making one... and if that fails, I'll be buying a babyhawk. (But at least I'll have tried the economical version first!)

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel