Friday

It's sad when at age 32, you're too old and tired to enjoy a shopping trip that ends at 8:30 p.m. Who knew that was late? I was glad to get away for a few hours last night, but I was exhausted, and shopping wasn't quite the pick-me-up that it used to be! I did manage to buy several things for Rory and some new lipstick for me, so it was a success. Oh, and it ended with a Starbucks run so that's always good.

And speaking of purchases, I went through a rubbermaid of Rory's clothes last night working on what was going to the consignment store next week and realized that I just bought a duplicate shirt on eBay. Nice. I've avoided selling on eBay this year so far, but I think I might post a few things today. Since they're Gymboree and new with tags, I think I'd do better there than at a consignment store. They're things that Rory was too small for when she came home, but is now too big for.

On the agenda today is grocery shopping and a football game this evening, and that's about it!

Cherry Crush by Kasia

Comments

Joy said…
I didn't have much luck shopping either - maybe we'll have better luck next time - LOL!!
Amanda said…
Hope you have a great day! The LO looks fabulous! Now I am craving a starbucks. I vote PV puts one in!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel