Looking Back

In anticipation of the McGowans meeting Emma for the first time, I have been feeling nostalgic and have gone back and read all of my posts from February - the weeks leading up to our trip to Korea and then my posts and videos while we were in Korea. It was such an amazing trip; definitely the biggest, most significant event in our life, and we enjoyed every single second. I think I'm ready to do it again. Well, if I had a spare $28,000 laying around. And a housekeeper.

O.N. Designs Kit #17

Comments

M :-) said…
I'd love to give M a sister -- I, too, wish I had a spare $30K+ sitting around! ;-)
Joy said…
Me too, girl....me too. ;) And if I didn't have to deal with Memphis again....and was about seven years younger! :)

Can't wait to hear Miss Emma is home!
Maria said…
Just wanted to drop in and say Hi! I'm one of Mayme's friends here in Cheatham County as well. We are adopting from Kyrgyzstan and will be home with our Central Asian princess in October. Since we are all close together maybe we can get together sometimes for playdates Love your blog!
Anonymous said…
Yes, this does bring back sweet memories of not too long ago. We were feeling all the anxieties and more with Rory. What a precious time. Thanks again for the two precious grandchildren you gave us.

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel