Lizards

Most of August's weather has been much cooler with dryer air than normal, but I knew it couldn't last. We're back up in the 90's today. Although, let's be honest here. Since Camden is in school, I probably won't be out "playing" anyway!

We had a bit of excitement around our house Saturday night. Brian caught a little lizard, and the kids had a blast playing with it. It's so funny because Camden would have been terrified by the lizard at Rory's age, but Rory was THRILLED with it. It kept biting her finger, and she would just squeal in delight. Here are a few pictures.






Comments

KrisJ said…
OMG I am CRACKING up at her grin! My oldest was the same way like Camden and then Maddie is braver!
Vonda and John said…
How so funny! I always smile when I check in on your blog - Rory has the most priceless facial expressions! Tee Hee!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel