Monday

So, my tax-free weekend shopping was almost ruined by the fact that I went to the very crowded mall without the stroller! Camden tried to help me out with Rory, but she moves so fast and is all over the place (not to mention the fact that she screams every time he touches her)! We managed to make it through without losing her, and I found some really good deals.

Saturday night we went to a Sunday School picnic, and the kids had a BLAST. They played hard with the other kids.

Sunday was church and more church. Our air conditioning decided to freeze up and quit working so we spent a very warm afternoon. Thank goodness it came back on last night!

Brian is at in-service once again this morning. He isn't back to school full-time because classes don't start until Friday, but he's working the entire week at school trying to get his classroom ready. This is his first full school year, and he's a little overwhelmed!

I'm spending today and tomorrow getting ready for a consignment sale. I have bags and bags of clothing from last fall/winter to go through, iron, label, etc. It's very time consuming!

Comments

Joy said…
If you don't feel like ironing any girls 12 month clothes - let me know! :) LOL!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel