Titan Game Pictures

I seriously love the Olympics, but my midnight bedtimes and 5:30 wake times are wearing me out! We're in for another long night tonight since it's almost 9:00, and the Gymnastics and Swimming hasn't even started yet!

To all my parenting friends, anyone have a BabyHawk or ToddlerHawk they'd like to part with? I'm searching for one, but trying not to spend TOO much money!

As promised, here are pictures from the Titans game.

Waiting for the game to begin
The game
I'd tell you what was going on, but I'm football illiterate
Eddie George, for all you Titan fans
Brian says Camden spent most of the game eating
or looking through the binoculars.

Brian and Camden
Lauren Grier/Shawna Clingerman - A Girl Like You

I'm off to fortify myself with Mt. Dew and popcorn and settle in for another 3 hours of Team USA and Michael Phelps.

Comments

Joy said…
I PM'd you about a BabyHawk. I can sell it cheap! :)

Love the Titans pictures - I used to be "football illiterate" until I married a football coach. Now I get "quizzed" on the plays - ha, ha!
KrisJ said…
Im right there with ya GO USA!! Love the photos and your my girl page is so sweet!
M :-) said…
Great pictures!

It's 11:08, and I'm still up watching the Olympics, too. MMM - popcorn sounds good - I may have to go make some. ;-)

Michael Phelps is unbelievable!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel