Thursday

Short and sweet today cause I'm seriously foggy from lack of sleep!

Stayed up late watching the Olympics again. Last night's men's gymnastics was a disaster. I'm not sure I've ever seen so many falls! And who knew those men are essentially wearing onesies with shorts and pants over it. I could have gone a couple more years without knowing that! At least I finally got to see some Korean athletes!

Yesterday was a warm day at our house - the air conditioning went out again. Thank goodness it came back on after a couple of hours. I'm calling someone today to come look at it. This is one of the few times I'm glad we don't own our house - someone else has to pay for repairs!

We're meeting several other adoptive families at a bounce house this morning. Camden is so excited! I've actually never met these families before, so I think I'll leave my camera at home. Don't want to scare them off by taking 100's of pictures at our first meeting! :)


Gina Miller Beautiful You elements and papers

Comments

Chris said…
WOW, everything about this LO is just gorgeous Melissa! I haven't bought anything from Gina in forever....I may have to go check it out. ;D

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel