Scrap Stuff

Last week was a good one in my scrapping world. First, Jodie McNally emailed and asked if I would be on her CT for August. I use her word art frequently, and am excited to work with her this month. (For those who don't know, designers sometimes ask scrappers to work with them - the scrapper gets their designs for free in return for scrap pages featuring their designs. I currently work for 4 designers).

I won 3rd place in the DST challenge with the layout below and received a $15 gift card to Shabby Princess Designs, who happens to be my all-time favorite designer.


And finally, I won a new kit from O.N. Designs with these two pictures of Rory. Apparently, it's not just family who has trouble resisiting her face.


And here's the kit I won. You can find it here.

Comments

KrisJ said…
How FUN!! You are so good!
Congrats on all the goodies - I'm jealous!! (But you very much deserve them!)

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel