Friday

Camden had a fabulous time yesterday playing with his new friend Anna (age 4.5 and adopted from China). At one point as they ran by me, I heard him say, "I think we can be best friends forever." When we got in the car to leave, he looked at me and say, "Mommy, do you think I could call Anna on the phone sometime?" This is my child who HATES to use the phone and has certainly never asked to call anyone!

The repairman couldn't come yesterday to fix the air conditioning, but is supposed to be here at noon. It is still working at this point, and I'm grateful for that!

Rory and I dropped Camden off at school this morning and then went grocery shopping. I think I'm going to put her down for an early nap so that I won't have to wake her up when it's time to pick up Camden. Tonight we're going out to eat and shopping for new cleats for Camden. Soccer practice starts Tuesday night.

This morning when Camden threw his p.j.'s in the laundry basket, he told me, "Looks like you need to do some laundry tomorrow, Mommy." Thanks for the hint, Camden.

Here's a picture as we were leaving for the playdate yesterday. Don't be fooled by how sweet they look. Right after this picture, Rory pinched Camden, and he squeezed her head in retaliation.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel