Tax Free Weekend

Brian and I did a 3 mile workout video with weights last night, and my arms and shoulders are killing me this morning! Camden sat and watched part of it and said that it looked like a group of bowling pins dancing.

It's tax-free weekend, so I'm heading out with Rory and Camden to hit the mall and also Wal-Mart to pick up school supplies for Camden. He's going to Mother's Day Out 2 days a week, and they actually have a supply list.

Two fun things about the kids. Camden has said several times in the last few days, "you're cracking me nuts." When Rory wants something, she will look at you right in the eyes and jabber in this very quiet, sweet voice. She's definitely asking for something, but most of the time we don't have a clue what she wants! She's really saying alot more words in the last 2 weeks, although no one else would be able to understand them! Well, you might understand this one. She pats her chest and says "Myah" (a.k.a. "mine"). Loudly.

Barnyard Dance by Kay Miller

Comments

KrisJ said…
Tax free weekend! WOOHOO! I love the page also soo cute!
Korea Adoption said…
Thanks for all the updates you post. My wife and I were in Pigeon Forge Tennessee last year this same time and there were cars from one end of the city to the other. It was a parking lot. I asked the visitor Center is it always this busy? She said no...it just tax free weekend.

John (Some Day Father) in Michigan

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel