Video Overload

We take most of our videos on our little Canon Powershot and they don't get uploaded very often. For instance, there were still Christmas videos on the camera when I decided to empty out the memory card this morning. :) Here are a couple of fun ones.

Santa Claus is coming to town (January 2010)

Santa Claus is coming to town
Uploaded by mlewis597. - Family events, birthdays and parenting videos.

They started working on sit-ups at gymnastics and she tries so hard (February 2010)

Sit-ups
Uploaded by mlewis597. - Videos of family and friends from around the world.

Telling me about something "unbelievable"

Yelling
Uploaded by mlewis597. - Family events, birthdays and parenting videos.

I try not to read in a monotone voice, but I'm pretty sure I don't read it quite this dramatically (March 2010)

Doctah Seuss
Uploaded by mlewis597. - Discover videos of people, family and friends.

Never ending giggles. Some days she giggles and giggles for no apparent reason.

Never-ending gigglesp
Uploaded by mlewis597. - Videos of family and friends from around the world.

It's too bad she has no personality. :)

Comments

Elizabeth Frick said…
Well my goodness, that child is so cute. I LOVE the sit-up video. I have trouble not using MY arms too, Rory. :)
Oh my goodness!! Those are fabulous! Or should I say "unbelievable"?!?!? I can't even pick a favorite although the giggles *are* pretty contagious!
Becky said…
the boys kept asking, where is camden? seriously!! they were adorable!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel