GiGi's Cupcakes

Rory chose noodles with orange sauce (a.k.a. pasta with tomato sauce) so I made chicken linguine for her Family Day dinner, and we followed it up with our cupcakes and then gymnastics. Rory had a good evening - she did 2 backward rolls all on her own (although she was on the cheese mat so she had the downhill angle working for her). We start the new preschool class next week, which means a longer class and no more mommy on the floor with her. She'll be fine. I'll be boo-hooing as she moves on to a new stage without me. : )

I think she should be the new GiGi's cupcake poster girl, what do you think? :)



Yummy! Rory picked out the pink one for her and the brown ones (a.k.a. chocolate) for us.

Comments

Amanda said…
Oh my, I am really wanting a cupcake now! Love the picture!
KrisJ said…
LOVE that pic!! And YUMM send me some!
Elizabeth Frick said…
I'm drooling. YUM.
And yes, she totally should be their poster girl! Great photo. Doesn't that mean free cupcakes for life?
Christa said…
Yummy cupcakes!! You are making me want one. Happy Family Day sweet girl!!
Amy said…
Those cupcakes look amazing. I could so eat one (or 2) right now!

I love the picture of Rory. That hat is precious!
And now I need a cupcake...

Adorable pic of her with the box!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)