Monday

We had a lovely weekend with a little bit of warm weather and sunshine and a little bit of cold weather and rain. Today it is only supposed to be 42 with lots of rain so it feels as if spring only teased us last week. We had a delicious meal of Korean BBQ and dumplings Saturday night. I suppose I should feel a bit embarrassed that this was our first foray into the world of Korean cuisine, but I'm going to skip the self-loathing and just resolve to cook more Korean food.

I stayed up much too late riveted/horrified by the coverage of the health care bill last night and so I am dragging this morning. Four hours of sleep are somehow just not enough. :) On the agenda today is watching the rain from the front window and dream of sunshine while trying to conquer the huge pile of laundry currently residing in the bathroom. I am VERY excited to be starting this photography class today! I am hoping to learn my camera a bit better and maybe actually learn what I'm doing instead of wasting alot of time guessing on my settings.

I took these pictures Friday while we were out and about. Not happy with the original or with the editing, but I'm going to post anyway because pics with these two don't happen often.
Poor Brian does not get alot of love from Rory - this is usually what happens when he tries to kiss her.

Comments

Oh, cute photo!

Mmmm.... Korean food!
Elizabeth Frick said…
Love the photos! Can't wait to hear what you learn at your class.
well the blue is a little bright or well bold maybe that is a better word.... BUT THEY ARE GREAT PICTURES!

I can't wait to see what you learn from the class!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel