A Few Things

Brian just called me to see if I was still alive since he checked the blog at lunch and not only was there no post, but I wasn't online. Shocking, I know.

It's not been a very eventful week and nothing seems to deserve an entire paragraph so I'm just going to bullet point a few things from the week.
  • We had our first spring thunderstorm last night and Rory has decided they are "scawy" and wouldn't leave my side. Considering how many storms happen in Tennessee in the spring, I really hope this isn't the beginning of a big fear for her.
  • Camden has started doing this weird Urkel laugh (come on, you know you remember that strange laugh). I've decided I better resign myself to it because it doesn't seem to be going away. And it's not exactly charming to be perfectly honest. :)
  • The one day I choose to not get dressed much less fix my hair or wear make-up (my prerogative as a SAHM) is the day that my former boss stops to talk in the pick-up line at Camden's school. Mortified.
  • I'm helping out at a baby shower tonight and when Camden saw the cute little dress I bought for a shower gift, he was very surprised and asked if babies are really that small when they come home. Of course, to him, "coming home" and "babies" usually involve an airport and we all know those babies aren't all that small. :)
  • Camden's first baseball game is tomorrow. Remember those white pants? Well, he now has a matching white hat. Seriously. What are they thinking? It will be clean for team pictures tomorrow and that's about it.
  • My photography class is going well. I think I'm learning and I'm definitely looking forward to the next few weeks of lessons.
Have a great weekend!

Shabby Miss Jenn: Easter Bunny


Gina Miller: Wild Honey


Comments

Elizabeth Frick said…
Camden is making me so happy today! Love the Urkel-esque laugh. But I really love his baby comment. Adorable.
Amy said…
Those lemon bars sound so good. I'm going to have to try them!!
Oh that's so funny about Camden's Urkel laugh. Spencer has one of those too!
Bob and Brenda said…
Just caught up on a week's worth of your blog. Thanks for the trip back to yesteryear. How time does fly.

Brenda

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel