Pages to share

While I don't seem to be doing as much scrapping these days as usual, I did scrap these 3 pages while Becky was here last week. They all use new designs you should probably add to your stash. :)

SMJ: Bella's Attic


SMJ: Oh, Deer


One Little Bird Designs: For the Birds from TDF 15


In typical fashion, I have managed to pick up Brian's cold and am planning to take a little break and wait for the Mucinex to kick in. Rory is camped out in front of the TV with Dora and I plan to let her stay as long as she'd like today. Have I mentioned I'm really tired of the sick cycle we've got going on in the Lewis household the last month or so?

Comments

Elizabeth Frick said…
Sickness, be GONE! Let's have spring already!
Ugh... this winter needs to end so we can all air out our houses!! And, I need to come visit you so you can show my how you do what you do with your scrapping!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel