Wordless Wednesday

What happens when I tell her she can do anything she wants for the picture.
DSC_4462

P.S. My hair after my salon appointment yesterday. It will never look this good again.
DSC_4520

And a not-so-wordless prayer request. My friend Barbara, who was part of my original group of 4 going through the major chemo together last year, just found out that her ovarian cancer has spread to her colon, and she is facing some major chemo and surgery. I know she would appreciate your thoughts and prayers.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Melissa, you have the best hair! I seriously LOVE it! I will definitely keep your friend in my prayers. My heart hurts that she is going through this.

Noah and Rory would get along great -- he did the same thing yesterday while I was trying to take his 1st day of school photos. ;)

Melissa
I. LOVE. RORY. HA! She's such a little character!! And I love your hairstyle! It has so much texture! (Why can't I get mine to have those little "pieces/chunks" like yours?!)
Vicky said…
Oh the hair! Wow- you are beautiful!!

Sorry to hear about your friend- will definitely say a prayer!
Krista said…
Loving that haircut... making me want to cut mine again!
So sorry for your friend. Will say a prayer for her too.

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel