Who Needs a Smile?

Cause I've got some for ya!

I love watching my dad play with the kids.
DSC_3181

DSC_3182

I think William enjoyed his s'mores, what do you think?
DSC_3216

And if Grandpa is #1 in their book, Uncle Matt is probably a close #2.
DSC_3222

DSC_3223

Xavier
DSC_3298

DSC_3378

William and Grandma
DSC_3402

Rory Lou
DSC_3439

William
DSC_3505

Xavier showing off his new smile
DSC_3534

And this girl has a new cheesy grin. Could you not just eat her up?
DSC_3695

Precious, precious memories right here.

Comments

Renee T. said…
My goodness....that little Addison is stunning! Love the big grin:)
Lori! said…
LOVE the baby in a basket!!!! Oh and the sticky s'more faced boy and the silly little girl and the handsome uncle and the GOOFY grandpa!! Thank you, I needed some smiles today!!!
These scream family fun!!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel