Pageant Girl

I am alternately mesmerized and horrified by these pictures I'm sharing today. I have let Rory watch Toddlers and Tiaras with me a total of twice, both times only brief portions of the episode, but it was enough for her to spend the last several weeks begging me to let her be in a pageant and to take pictures of her walk. Oh. My. Stars.

DSC_4286

DSC_4287

DSC_4288

DSC_4289

DSC_4290

DSC_4291

DSC_4292

DSC_4293

And a special thank you to Kelle who sent me these fabrics (that she designed!) and to Beth for making the dress for Rory. Because I am totally not Martha Stewart even if I'd like to be.

I have more age-appropriate pictures of her in this dress that I'll share soon. :)
 

Comments

Vicky said…
Ohhh, I'm so getting you on this- look at her! Part of me thinks "she could so DO it and WIN" but, wow, yes- lots to consider :)

That dress is beyond adorable!!
Brian Lewis said…
I swear that I will cut the cable wires and sell the TVs if she ever gets to watch that show again!

LOL (but somewhat serious too)
Brian Lewis said…
I swear I'll cut the cable wires and sell the TVs if she ever gets to watch that show again!

LOL (but somewhat serious)
Amy said…
You can't help but chuckle at these pictures, especially the finger on the chin. Love love love her dress!!
Renee T. said…
That dress is simply adorable! I love the fabric :)
Renee T. said…
That dress is simply adorable...I love the fabric!
Ooooohhhh nooooo!!!!

She's so adorable! And I love the dress. And the fabric. And you know I really love all that pretty bokeh and the color in the actual photographs.

(I'm laughing out loud at Brian's comment)
what cut the cable cords... Gotta love some Honey Boo Boo LMAO!
C'mon mom just let her do 1 pageant! =)
She is as cute as ever!!!
Joanna B said…
She is too cute! That is hilarious!
Krista said…
She would seriously win! Have you seen that Honey Boo Boo show?!
Love Brian's comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel