Late Night Conversation

The weekend weather while we were in Illinois was fabulous. It cooled down quite a bit at night. Enough, in fact, that one night we had a wiener roast with a fire, s'mores, and soccer game. Several nights, we all just sat and talked on the back deck. Actually, we mostly listened (and laughed) to the kids. I had my camera out for one of those evenings, and I just kept snapping away as they chatted. Some are out of focus, but it's about the memory I captured of these fun evenings.

DSC_3135

DSC_3126

DSC_3104

DSC_3102

DSC_3096

DSC_3095

Look at my mom.
DSC_3092

DSC_3091

DSC_3090

DSC_3087

He never stops pushing those glasses up.
DSC_3086

DSC_3084

Yes, he's too big for laps. Yes, he sits there as often as we let him.
DSC_3083

DSC_3082

Showing us their dirty hands.
DSC_3078

Please tell me they're not licking their hands!
DSC_3080

I don't know what they're laughing at, but it must have been good.
DSC_3094

Comments

Anonymous said…
Great photos, as usual! Your comment about camden's glasses reminded of an article I read a while back about Asians generally having trouble fitting into std frames. Try googling for Asian fit frames to find some that might fit Camden better.

Dina
Renee T. said…
Such nice pics- I love that Camden still likes to sit on Brian's lap- so sweet :)
So many great photos! I love that Camden is still a lap sitter!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel