Who Knew a Polo Could be So Cute?

Since I promised no less than all of Dr. W's office staff last week that I'd bring pictures of Rory in her school uniform (she's a big star around there), here are a few more pictures.

Don't you wish you could have her lashes? I do!
DSC_3949

DSC_3950

DSC_3957

She's kinda mastered the fake grin, right? She tells me this is her smile #3. So not kidding.
DSC_3970

And she insisted on an apple picture just like Camden. Again, so not kidding. ;)
DSC_3975

You also might be interested to know that she's still sitting next to Hogwarts at lunch. LOL Oh, and she's learning the ABC's. A is for behavior; B is for attitude; C is for considerate. Please let her never stop getting these things wrong so we can laugh.

I am feeling light as a feather and full of joy for a few reasons.

1. Breakfast with a friend before chemo this morning
2. Despite the chemo feeling sinking into the pit of my stomach, lots of joy because I don't go back until Sept. 6. WOOHOO!
3. My dad is coming to town to pick up my mom and we have 2 family dinners planned for the weekend
4. Because my sister Elizabeth's physical therapy for her knee is in the same building as my chemo, I don't have to drive alone. Do you know how lonely it is to come and go from chemo by yourself?
5. Mom volunteered to pick the kids up from school and take them for their haircuts this afternoon so I have nowhere to go but the couch.
6. I felt better Tuesday, Wednesday, and this morning than I have in weeks.
7. I've had a whole lot of time with Addison recently. Pretty hard to be anything but happy with this face close by.
addison
Becky starts her new career as high school French and Bible teacher today. I know she is going to be fabulous (wouldn't *you* want her for your teacher?). When you think of her, send a prayer her way.

Comments

Amy said…
So glad you've been feeling better! Enjoy your weekend with your family!
I'm pretty sure that Rory could even make a garbage bag look cute. :-) Precious photos!
KrisJ said…
I have been catching up and as usual, gorgeous photos and I love how your write! LOVE YOU GUYS!!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel