Thousand Gifts August 27

Just a few pictures from around the house.

For the past several weeks I've been receiving little care packages from friends. So fun! If you've never guessed, my love language is definitely gifts. I love to buy them, and I love to receive them. And I have absolutely adored all the accompanying notes and little drawings from sweet kiddos. This package came Friday. So perfect for me!
DSC_4183

Addison sleeping in my bed Friday. It was so dark, but I really wanted to take a picture of her. Sleeping babies are incredibly sweet, aren't they?
DSC_4185

Rory has a newly found love of drawing, coloring, etc. Many days after school she heads straight for the table with her coloring supplies.
DSC_4193

And many days you can find Camden laying on his bread singing along to the radio.
DSC_4200

And family game night on Saturday. We used to do this all the time, and we've gotten very bad at allowing our busy lives or my health to get in the way. Not good!
DSC_4216

This one makes me laugh because I can tell from Rory's expression she was irritated at Camden about something.
DSC_4204

And Brian will kill me for this one. ;)
DSC_4207

Note to self: be much more deliberate about these family snapshots (and get better at capturing quality snapshots).

Clearly, I have not been keeping up with this as I should but here are a few of my thousand gifts from the last couple of weeks.

homemade blueberry muffins
church
a fallen tree branch that missed the house
that feeling when I wake up and realize I feel good
Camden and Rory being able to go back to PVCS
good teachers for both of them
chatter on the way to and from school
a perfectly healthy hearing test for Addison
extra week off chemo
walking again
stopping in the middle of the road for pictures
that things at school are starting to settle down for Brian
Camden's face as I read Harry Potter to him
forgiveness
hearing Camden sing next to me in church
watching Rory sing
new jeans
family game night
looking through my big 12x12 Project Life book with the kids


Comments

Lots of good things! (Especially the new jeans... new jeans always make me happy!) And the game night photos are hysterical Love them.
new clothes (and good fitting ones are great) I am loving Angels jeans and capris ... I love your photos! Such a glimpse into your lives! What a gift you are making for your family!
Brenda Lewis said…
Okay, this mom loves the picture of Brian playing the game. Now, that's the Brian I remember. Love you all!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel