Take Two

So you knew there was no way I could let that Monday picture go, right? I'll still use it for my P365, but it was grating on my every last nerve.

Not that these are perfect (ummm, far from it photographically speaking), but I love how much happier they were in the afternoon. Pretty sure I'm setting myself up for failure when I try to take a picture (1) in the morning because of the bad light and (2) in the morning because it's a morning!

I told them they could just be silly and then snapped away for about 15 seconds.
DSC_4079

DSC_4081

DSC_4083

DSC_4084

My favorite.
DSC_4089

We have had a jam packed week so far: doctor's appointments, never-ending trips to and from school, open house for Brian, grocery shopping, Bible study, dinner with friends. And that was all in the first 2 days! Living this far away from everything means I am spending a ton of time in the car and a ton of money on gas! Looking forward to moving to somewhere just a little more centrally located.

 Today's agenda includes a walk, laundry, church tonight. Happy Wednesday!

Comments

Renee T. said…
aah---the silly pics are awesome!
Vicky said…
So now I'll have to go check out the less than desirable Monday picture- can't fathom anything but cuteness from your kids. So glad to hear the schedule remains busy and you seem to have the energy to keep up.
KrisJ said…
Love those photos and that last one must be blown up, its so cute!
Gaugh! I love these!!! (Are these SOOC or PP?!? I love.)

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel