Tuesday's Tidbits

Not sure if it's the spring-like weather we've been having or what, but I've heard, "can we pwetty, pwetty, pwetty pwease with a cherry on top go to the salon to get pedicures?" on a daily basis for the last 2-3 weeks. Well, I'm not taking you, Rory, but I just might go myself. ;)

When I asked Rory what time midnight was after she told us she was up last night at midnight, "You know, mama, when everyone else is asleep!"

"How'd you sleep last night, mommy? Your hair looks like you slept really good." - Camden

"I had so much fun, I didn't even notice you were gone" from Rory when I asked if she missed me at school yesterday.

I exercised 7 times last week in 6 days - did the 30-Day Shred 5 of those days, and I can finally move again without pain. And, surprisingly enough, it's true that if you stick to it, the Shred gets a bit easier. Not easy, but easier than when you started. Can't say I've actually experienced any sort of exercise high, but for one of the first times in my life, I feel good when I finish.

Brian has managed to become sick and is headed to the doctor today. Would appreciate prayers that he'll be feeling better soon. He's been spending every spare moment studying for the big Texas education test he'll be taking Friday, which will hopefully license him to teach in Texas. He does not need to be sick!

Rory and I are off to drop off some consignment items and then to maybe do a bit of clothes shopping. For me, not her. Because her spring/summer closet is already bursting at the seams.

Lauren Grier: Nom Nom Gimme Some
010611_yum-web

Jacque Larsen/Emily Merritt: Here to There
041411_read-web

Jacque Larsen/Emily Merritt: Here to There
091909_fit-in-web


Comments

Oooo... I hope you had fun shopping! I love the layouts! So cute. And the tidbits. Can I pretty please go with you for a pedicure?!
that last scrapbook page is too cute!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel