Self-Portrait

Over the last year I've attempted to be in more photographs, even though being in front of a camera makes me cringe. Apparently, the bathroom mirror is a new favorite place to snap pics because when I uploaded pictures this morning from the last couple of days, there were several of me.

With Addison on Monday
DSC_5482

DSC_5488

One for my mom and Becky showing them how much my hair is growing (side note: the front is not growing at all, confirmed by my hair stylist yesterday; the back and sides are definitely growing).
DSC_5547

After the haircut:
DSC_5555

Not in focus, but a better picture of the cut.
DSC_5558

And because it feels a little strange to only post pictures of myself, one of Addison from Monday. She is one gassy little girl, but it means lots of smiles in her sleep. ;)
DSC_5540



Comments

Anonymous said…
Melissa...that haircut is so, so cute on you!!! I love it! :)
Joy said…
You totally rock the pixie cut! Love it! : )
Vicky said…
I can't get over how full and thick your hair looks already! Super cute cut and style to it :) Ha- I'm still holding in at day 16... will it or won't it?

That last photo is beyond precious- so sweet- so glad you get all that snuggling time with her :)
Anonymous said…
Melissa, This Grandma thinks both you and Addison should go for modeling, and I think it pays good.
Course Rory should go too!
So so sweet!
Joyce said…
Thanks for posting the pictures--I can tell your hair has grown and I like the cut. Course, it's nice to see Addison's sweet face.
You have SUCH! GREAT!! HAIR!!!
Krista said…
Love the pixie! I have been tempted to cut mine short like that again. It really makes your eyes pop.
You totally rock the short 'do!!! I love it!!!

And, I'm with you. I'm trying to get in at least one photo a week... even if it's just an iPhone snap of myself! It's important, right?!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel