First Day

Like I mentioned last week, we finally bit the bullet and decided to shell out for preschool for the rest of the year for Rory. As you can see, she was pretty excited. In fact, I think her exact words were, "I am SO e-cited for the funnest day in my whole entire life. I'm going to have a First Day of School dance with a shimmy in there."

DSC_5681 copy

She has been bored to tears with my company for the last several months, and you know I love this girl to pieces, but I have been bored to tears trying to keep her entertained day in and day out for the last couple of months so I think this is the perfect time.

Oh, she also wanted to know what she was going to learn on her first day of kindergarten (ummmm, it's just preschool) and if she was going to be able to pull tallies (that would be what happens when you misbehave). Oh, dear!


Comments

Oh my word, I am behind!! Happy first day Rory!!!
Sarah Taylor said…
I just read your "right now" post, and I can relate to so much that you said...It's hard to feel strong when you are weak...spiritual battles are hard. Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain. (I cor 15:58) Please share some of your insights from the talk you are working on. Thanks. :o)
Renee T. said…
Rory looks so happy !
:) Renee
Shelly said…
How fun! Hope she has a great first day, and NO tags pulled! ha!
Joanna B said…
This will be a great thing...for BOTH of you!
Mayme said…
Have a great first day Rory!
Anonymous said…
Is she going to PV Christian? Hope so! Mason would love to see her:) Angel

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel