Friday Photo Dump

As I write this, Brian is taking the first of those two tests I mentioned. I think he's ready for them, and I know he's ready for them to just be over. ;)

House shopping yesterday was fun. It was more information-gathering than serious house shopping, but still fun. And we lucked out with a great realtor. While most people dream of living out in the country with acres of land, I've always dreamed of living in a pretty subdivision with a cute brick house. Close to Starbucks and lots of shopping areas, of course.

I'm headed out shopping with Collette and her kids, then we're all headed to Dallas tonight. Can you believe this is our third trip to McKinney, but only the first to Dallas (except for the airport, of course).

And two pics from the week that didn't get posted. Not my best work, but I couldn't stand to have two posts in a row with no pictures.

DSC_5659

DSC_5617


Comments

Vicky said…
Prayers for Brian! Plus fingers crossed for extra measure :) My brother and his wife taught in Houston for several years and enjoyed their time in Texas- am certain you will too!
Love that picture of you and Brian! Isn't house shopping fun?
Lisa S. said…
Good LucK to you guys!! how fun looking for houses and pursuing your next journey. My sister lives in Dallas (arlington area) I have never been to McKinney but heard great things about it.
Have a great time !
Mayme said…
I thought about Brian all day on Friday and said numerous prayers. Hope it went well and glad that it is over!
That's a great shot of you and Brian! I can't wait to hear about how your trip went! And more about the house hunting.... I love house hunting!
Karen said…
Lots of prayers for you guys! I hope you find a house you love... Our whole church prayed for your family as you make this big transition.

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel