Hello, Spring and Hello, Pigtails

We experienced spring-like weather all winter and now that spring has arrived, it's moved right on to summer. We've been walking, playing outside, sweating. ;) I've decided that I'm returning any transition clothing I might have bought the kiddos and just pulling out the shorts. It makes for really nice evening baseball and soccer practices although Camden and Rory have already decided that it's too hot. I think they're in for a very long summer if they think this is too hot.

Could she be any cuter?
DSC_5918

DSC_5919

DSC_5926

DSC_5927

DSC_5938

DSC_5941

Comments

I love this series of photos!!! Love!!! And I love how you are processing them... the more I see, the more I swoon over the haze!
KrisJ said…
SO DANG CUTE!!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel