The Great Outdoors
Camden is on spring break this week and Brian was out of school yesterday so we decided to go on a little outing. Actually, I think this was my idea which is pretty surprising since it involved outdoors and a bit of hiking - two things I typically try to avoid at all costs. It's a 1.3 mile hike to the picnic table and eagle look out which doesn't seem like a long walk unless you've got a 3 year old with you who is begging for a stroller. It was also 87 (which tied the record for warmest day ever on April 5) and the first day of real humidity and the walk was in full sun so it was a bit more unpleasant than we had hoped for, but Camden and Brian had a blast. Rory and I, who apparently wilt in the sun, were just a tad miserable at times. Here's the trip in pictures. Notice Camden's protective hand in front of Rory? There was a bee in front of them and he was trying to keep her from running into it. This adventurous, run-ahead spirit did not last long. Checking out the...



Comments