Got Questions?

We're headed to Texas in a couple of hours, which means the last couple of days have been a frantic mess of laundry, packing, studying, etc. I would definitely appreciate any prayers you can spare for Brian on Friday - he'll be taking two 4-hour Texas education tests that he will hopefully pass and then be licensed to teach in Texas. Obviously, a big deal. If you've got any left over, maybe you could pray for my scar tissue/abscess. It burst on Saturday and has been quite painful. I'm on antibiotics, but it doesn't seem to be healing quite as quickly as it has in the past.

In the meantime, I've had several emails over the last couple of days with questions regarding photography, Texas, moving, etc. If you've got one to add, either leave it here in the comments or email it to me at camdensmommy at gmail dot com, and I'll answer them next week.

And two pictures before we head out the door to the airport. Did I mention it's just the adults traveling this time? Woohoo!

I rewarded Rory's patience while we shopped yesterday (which was not very successful, by the way) with her very own Starbucks.
DSC_5712

In an effort to not make a trip to the hair salon every 3-4 weeks (which is not my favorite way to spend time or money on an 8 year old) we had a little extra taken off yesterday. Might buy us an extra week or two anyway.
DSC_5768

Okay, three pictures because my mom would not be happy if I didn't include this one of Addison.
DSC_5604


Comments

Renee T. said…
Camden looks great...the new haircut looks nice. Have a good trip to Texas...I'm sending good thoughts your way and good luck wishes to your husband while he takes his exams:)
Renee
Renee T. said…
Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention Rory with the starbucks! Pierce and Blake love to get decaf caramel frappaccinos....yum :)
Renee
sandy atwood said…
You will be in our prayers as you head to Texas - esp. for Brian as he takes the test! Eat some great food for me too!
Have fun in Texas! I'll be sending all sorts of positive thoughts Brian's way on Friday!
Erin said…
I hear you on the haircuts! Riley's hair grows like it's on steroids!
I would love to hear how you and Brian met, how he proposed, when you were married, etc....
Have a wonderful trip!!
that is what we need to do to Ethan's hair... before Monday which is spring pictures! =)
My two love to get their own fraps =) I caved the other day and let Izzy get a kid size of my white chocolate real caramel mocha =) She was in heaven! =)
Anonymous said…
I'm just really curious, and I hope this doesn't make you upset, as I have asked before but never have I seen you answer or address questions on your blog:

The type of cancer you have, was it in an ovary and was the ovary removed and if not, why not? Did it metastasize somewhere else? (Is that the right terminology?) and as far as stable goes, does that technically mean you still have cancer or are you cancer free as of right now?

Lastly, how did they find your cancer? I hear ovarian cancer doesn't usually come with symptoms? Were you TTC and they found it? Did you have symptoms etc?

I hope I didn't make you uncomfortable.

Thank you!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)