Finally Friday

This week has felt very busy, although as I look back on it, Rory and I have spent almost every day at home. Here's a little list of what we've been doing:

Monday night: church planting event
Tuesday night: finished up Beth Moore Bible study, first baseball practice for Camden
Wednesday: family day lunch for Rory, last service at church
Thursday: Brian trying to wrap things up for church, a whole lot of Camden drama, lots of DVR'd American Idol (seriously what is it with 6 hours of AI this week?)
Friday: NOTHING! (except a day of thunderstorms and tornado warnings)
Saturday: shopping trip for baseball/soccer supplies, baseball practice for Camden, supper with friends

My energy level is pretty good these days although I am still beat at the end of the day (especially when events fall at the end of the day). Between our final services at church, Rory's upheaval regarding her family day, Camden's insistence that he hates Texas, it has been an emotional week, and I'm kind of glad to see it come to a close. Here's hoping next week is a bit happier.

Last Friday, we wore short sleeves for the first time, and I took pictures, of course. We've worn short sleeves every day since, by the way. Tennessee has decided that it has no plans for winter this year.
DSC_4940

This was supposed to just be a throw-away shot since I was only metering off her face to get correct exposure, but she looks so sweet, I kept it.
DSC_4945

Changed positions for better lighting in the rest of these.
DSC_4947

DSC_4951

They're so cooperative for the camera these days.
DSC_4952

Well, mostly.
DSC_4959

DSC_4961

DSC_4963

If you're a scrapper, The Lilypad has it's new March collection out today, and it is FUN! I plan to spend some time scrapping this weekend for sure.


Comments

Joy said…
Stay safe today! Looks like it has the potential to get nasty there!

LOVE the photos - we cannot wait to wear short sleeves everyday. The silly photos of Camden are priceless. : )

Hope Camden enjoys baseball again this year. Our season starts in May/June and Ellis is ready to go!

Sorry that Camden is still upset about the move. He may surprise you once you are there and love it. We planned lots of fun activities for the kids when we moved here to get them used to a different place. Once they found out there were pro baseball games and roller coasters near by, it wasn't so bad. ; )

Enjoy your weekend!!
Renee T. said…
Camden's silly face pictures are so cute :) When is the big move ?

:) renee
stay safe today. the rain is just starting here and it should get pretty messy. When IS the move????
Krista said…
Tornado warnings? Yikes! Stay safe! Short sleeves? What are they? lol... one day soon I hope... And those silly pictures are awesome!
It sounds like a really emotional week... I'm sorry! I feel like everything big happens here at once too.

And, I. LOVE. THOSE. SILLY. SHOTS!!! I snorted into my coffee when I saw the first one of Camden! LOVE!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel