Pink

Our weekend was crazy with 4 baseball games, lots of rain and waiting it out at the ballfield, a sick girl, not to mention that little speaking engagement I had on Saturday (which went well, I think).

This morning Elizabeth went back to work so I am keeping Addison for her until the school year is over. Rory is home because she is sick (and quite miserable - thank goodness for all those inhalers we keep on hand).

I'll be back tomorrow with baseball pictures, but for now, here is a little pink goodness.

Ignore the mess. Concentrate on the pink.
DSC_6216


DSC_6222

I think I like it here at Aunt Melissa's.
DSC_6242

Or maybe not.
DSC_6244

I need more coffee.

Comments

Joyce said…
Love pink and the little girls that go with!
Vicky said…
Ha- I'd love some coffee too, and yes, a little of that pink would go perfectly with it :) So glad you could incorporate a little of Sara in the talk you gave- love hearing her legacy go on :)
Love that pink!!!
The girls are adorable in the sea of pink!
Krista said…
oh this pink makes me smile!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel