Texas pictures

I didn't pull out the camera too often during our trip, but here are the ones I did take.

Because of my never-ending scar tissue issue I had to wear yoga pants and tennis shoes to travel in. These shoes get alot of attention. :) (thanks again, Julie)
DSC_5771

The weather was so great while we were there. It was 75 degrees and breezy just about 24 hours a day. The temps don't seem to fluctuate a whole lot from morning to night. While I am positive that this will not be a good thing when it's 100 degrees outside, in the spring it's fabulous. We sat outside around a fire pit a couple of nights at one of the very many shopping areas.
DSC_5773

Apparently, this is a very cool theater.
DSC_5774

Downtown Dallas: that ball up there is a rotating restaurant. We were there the night before St. Patrick's Day and the lights were green instead of blue for the celebration.
DSC_5805

Wouldn't it brighten your day to see these every morning? I love tulips.
DSC_5809

At the JFK memorial in Dallas.
DSC_5784

Randall and Collette
DSC_5792

Downtown Dallas
DSC_5828

Leah, Joshua, Rebekah
DSC_5823

DSC_5838

These are all life-sized, by the way.
DSC_5842

I handed the camera off to a stranger, and we're all pretty much out of focus, but it's the only group picture I have.
DSC_5857

DSC_5863

I've only been to an Ikea in France, so this was fun (and only about 15 minutes from where we'll live).
DSC_5865

Home sweet home for every time we've been to McKinney.
DSC_5867

After picking the kiddos up from school Monday. Apparently, Camden is trying to eat Rory's head.
DSC_5871


Comments

Oh... I really can't wait to see even more pictures from this area once you move there! Wow!
Anonymous said…
Wolfgang Puck's, Five Sixty is the restaurant atop Reunion Tower. It serves Asian Fusion cuisine! We went for Valentine's Day with some friends. I highly recommend you going! :)

Nancy

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel