A Sure Sign it's Spring

As if the weather, baseball practice, soccer practice, mosquitoes, etc. weren't enough evidence of spring, baseball in the back yard is definitely a sign of spring around here.

You know Rory's going to get in on the action. 
DSC_6050

DSC_6052

DSC_6053

Camden's doctor recommended sports goggles for baseball since he is at a higher risk of cornea detachment (or something like that). He's so picky about things that I was pretty sure he'd fight it and then hate the glasses, but he's done really well. I can't say they're my favorite look for him, but if they protect his eyes, then it's worth it.
DSC_6043

Don't you wish you were this limber?
DSC_6073

DSC_6063


Comments

Oh my gosh... that first photo is adorable!! I really need it to warm back up here, I covet the warm weather wear your kids are sporting! I love the sport goggles!
I love Rory's expression in that first picture! And the sports goggles aren't so bad!
I think the sports goggles are a must! Ethan wears them for all of it! Football and basketball and there was even a time where he wore them to school a bunch! Ethan's are all silver, Love Camden's!
Krista said…
Spring sounds lovely- we had snow yesterday! Such fun poses of Rory!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel