Thursday's Tidbits

(decided I couldn't wait until next Tuesday, not to mention I don't have a topic for a blog post today anyway)

Have I ever mentioned that it's hard to find square scarves for this bald head of mine? They have to be the right size (not too big, not too small), soft, manageable, in a pretty color, etc. Anyway, I recently discovered this brand and have purchased more than a few in the last month or so. Here's the link if you're interested in something for yourself (whether it's for your bald head or just around your neck). Use the code Fall2011 for free shipping and 20% off their fall colors.

Brian should never leave me alone with a credit card the week after chemo. Just sayin'.

After spending the last 8 days with us, my parents left this morning, and I'm responsible again for my own laundry and house. There is just no way to overstate how much help I've had from my parents, in-laws, friends, etc. over the past few months. So grateful!

Rory is outside playing and I just heard her screaming and crying. I fly like a mad woman outside only to discover that she's distraught because one of the kittens dared to walk into the tall grass behind the house.

For lack of any current pictures, here's one from a couple of weeks ago. As you can see, I've yet to master these trampoline captures, but I think you get the general spirit of things. :)

090711

Comments

I'm so glad you didn't wait... I really needed a pick-me-up tonight! :-) AND YAY FOR AWESOME CA125 NUMBERS!!!!
Renee T. said…
I love the pic of Rory with the "flying" hair- so cute :)

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5