A Big Day

Twenty weeks ago yesterday I had my first chemo treatment. Twelve treatments later I am finished and will head to the hospital this morning for my CT scan. I have to fast this morning, drink a big old jug of this thick white paste-like substance, and then will spend 30-40 minutes for the scan. I'm really not worried about the actual scan or even the results, but will be glad to have it over with. I won't have the results until Tuesday when I meet with Dr. W. Basically, I've decided that with the exception of the brief unpleasantness, I have several hours to spend with Brian kid-free, and I hear lunch is in the plans after the scan is over. And a few kid-free hours with your husband plus lunch is always a good thing.

I've even got really cute pictures for you today. :)

092211_1


092211_2



092211_3


092211_4

I've even scrapped with one of these pictures already. 091711_laughter-web

Comments

Joy said…
PRAYING FOR A CLEAR SCAN TODAY!!!!! : )
Enjoy your time with Brian! And I love those pictures!!
Kim said…
Thinking about you today!!!! Sending positive thoughts and vibes....
Anonymous said…
Praying for clear scan!! Have a wonderful time with Brian and a great lunch.
heidi said…
Thinking of you and praying today.
Kresta said…
Praying for you today!
Amy said…
Praying for you today, my friend!! Enjoy that kid-free lunch!! :)
Amanda said…
Praying for you and hoping you have a wonderful kid-free couple hours. The pictures and layout are beautiful!
Renee T. said…
That pic of both kids together laughing is priceless :)
Anonymous said…
Praying all the time, every day!
Oh man. I'm super duper jealous of these photos!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5