Sweet Baby

So my "definitely a Monday" theme has unfortunately continued through the week. The worst thing is that we're currently down to one car because they've discontinued the part we need for our car. Seriously. Discontinued. Still not sure what we're going to do about that. The latest thing is that I got a parking ticket yesterday afternoon. I was having lunch with a friend when it happened so I've decided it was worth it.

Not everything has been bad this week. Not only did I get to meet my friend for lunch yesterday, but I also got to see another friend and her new baby. I'm pretty sure I've mentioned a time or two that Rory loves babies. I mean seriously. loves. babies. Of course, most of her experience with babies is with her dolls, but she loves them. And little Emmalyn was no different. She immediately wanted to hold her, feed her, and kept talking to her in a very high-pitched voice. She would be the best big sister ever. Maybe one day.

091610_1

091610_2

Emmalyn says "enough is enough!"
091610_3

And now I'm off to order coffee because to top it all off, we ran out this week. :)


Comments

Joy said…
Great job, Melissa! And I agree Rory would make a good big sister. : )

Sorry to hear about your car. Is there anything you can do to fix it?

Love Rory's hair clip - I've got to "shake the money tree" and order some of those. So cute!
Oh man! Sorry about your week... but glad there are some fun things in there as well! And yes, it looks like Rory would make an amazing sibling.
Elizabeth Frick said…
WhatwhatWHAT? "Maybe one day..."!!! What are you saying, mama??? ;)
Sorry for the rough week. Things can only go up, right?
Amy said…
Sorry to hear you've had such a yucky week. Hope the weekend is much better. Thanks so much for the coffee purchase. We appreciate it so much! :)
KrisJ said…
Well heres to a good weekend then after a long week!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel